Jurnal Fourier covers basic and applied studies of mathematics such as analysis, algebra, applied mathematics, statistics, and its learning which is integrated into interconnection with Islamic values.So that this journal can be filled by academics and researchers in the field of Mathematics and Mathematics Education, or collaboration field of science with other fields of science.
Jurnal Fourier accept papers written in English and/ or Indonesia language. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All manuscripts must be submitted to Jurnal Fourier Editorial Office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: http://fourier.or.id/index.php/FOURIER/about/submissions, where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office (Support) at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Papers must concern with basic and applied studies of mathematics such as analysis, algebra, applied mathematics, statistics, and its learning which is integrated into interconnection with Islamic values;
- Papers must be typed in single-spaced on A4-paper size;
- Manuscript of original research should be written in no more than 25 pages (including tables and picture);
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and complete address;
- All submission should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format or Microsoft Word based;
- Title of article should be written in compact, clear, and informative sentence preferably not more than 20 words. Name of author(s) should be completely written. Running title is about five words. Name and institution address should be also completely written with street name and number (location), zip code, telephone number, facsimile number, and e-mail address;
- Abstract should not be more than 200 words, written in English. Keywords is about five words, covering scientific and local name (if any), research theme, and special methods which used. Introduction is about 400- 600 words, covering background and aims of the research. Materials and Methods should emphasize on the procedures and data analysis. Results and Discussion should be written as a series of connecting sentences, however, for manuscript with long discussion should be divided into sub titles. Thorough discussion represents the causal effect mainly explains for why and how the results of the research were taken place, and do not only re-express the mentioned results in the form of sentences. Concluding sentence should preferably be given at the end of the discussion. Acknowledgments are expressed in a brief;
- Figures and Tables of maximum of three pages should be clearly presented. Title of a picture is written down below the picture, while title of a table is written in the above the table. Colored picture and photo can be accepted if information in manuscript can lose without those images. Photos and pictures are preferably presented in a digital file. JPEG format should be sent in the final (accepted) article. Author could consign any picture or photo for front cover, although it does not print in the manuscript. There is no appendix, all data or data analysis are incorporated into Results and Discussions. For broad data, it can be displayed in website as Supplement;
- Citation in manuscript is written in “name and year” system; and is arranged from oldest to newest and from A to Z. The sentence sourced from many authors, should be structured based on the year of recently. In citing an article written by two authors, both of them should be mentioned, however, for three and more authors only the family (last) name of the first author is mentioned followed by et al. for example: Saharjo and Nurhayati (2006) or (Boonkerd 2003a, b, c; Sugiyarto 2004; El-Bana and Nijs 2005; Balagadde et al. 2008; Webb et al. 2008). Extent citation as shown with word “cit” should be avoided. And suggested to refer an original reference;